Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Thank you

This is to express my gratitude to both people who gave me gift certificates to amazon.com, my favorite gift!

Amazon does not give me your email address so i cannot thank you personally. But i thank you!

To keep my mind lively and my writing of interest, i read! Every day. I have actually read the nearly 1000 astrology books i own (yes, some need to be recycled:). I was just out of new books, rereading old ones that felt new again. Yet, i have some ideas to research. So i thank you.

The next edition of the ArtCharts Newsletter is coming along, i've figured out the message of the Solar Eclipse, which doesn't necessarily make this newsletter easier to write! If you haven't signed up for the newsletter, do it soon (there is no charge to you). I'm planning to send it before the Eclipse next Tuesday morning (September 11 at 8:44 AM EDT).

Click to sign up for artcharts newsletter

This blog will move as soon as we can update all our links. I'll post when it moves and give you the link.

Make this a great day!

in Love&Light,
and with great gratitude,
Lauren



ps. If you benefit from the free articles on this blog, let me know by buying my absolute favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. My email is lauren@artcharts.com Click Here! Thanks:-)

No comments: